Oakley brought this toy straight over to Gabriele to play. It was so cute. Gabriele just pulls and giggles.
This is a picture of the PICC line in my arm. Chris wanted a picture of my cool robotic looking device. It is so much better than getting IV's run every Monday and much safer for my drugs.
We are back home and had a good trip to the treatment center and hospital. My white #'s and iron #'s are low, so I did not get my full treatment. I got the treatment at the clinic yesterday afternoon, then went over to the hospital for my 12 hour methatrexate drip, then got to come home mid-this-morning. Normally the second treatment that I would be getting after my 12 hour drip was finished is the one that makes me feel horrible. So I got to get out of that one today, hehe. My friend Ryan came to the hospital last night and hung out with us and watched our Monday TV shows. It was great to have a visitor for Chris once they gave me the loopy predrugs. I don't even remember Ryan leaving or starting a movie with Chris, haha. But I did get a good night's sleep, so I'll take it. We wanted to extend a gracious thank you for all of the wonderful thoughts and prayers.
No comments:
Post a Comment