11.21.2009
Nikki update
So here is our first weekly update. My numbers have dropped to 5,000 from 30,000 after one cycle of chemo, which is great! I have to get to 0 so we still have a little ways to go, but it's going. I start another cycle of chemo on Monday 11.23. That consists of going to my treatment center for about 3 hours Monday afternoon, then Monday night will be a 12 hour treatment at the hospital. Tuesday morning I go back to my treatment center for another 3 hours, then home Tuesday afternoon. Bloodwork will be done Monday before treatment and Thursday morning. I got a PICC line put in this past Friday, so that I do not have to get stuck anymore to start IV's, which is fabulous. No, it is not a Port like most chemo patients have. It is in my upper arm and has access for blood draw, fluids, and meds. I will update you guys weekly with this blog. Overall we are all doing good! Thanks for all of your thoughts and prayers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment