12.08.2009
Nikki Update-Cycle 3, Day 1&2
So here we are: My beta number before treatment yesterday had dropped again, so it sits at 110 now, which is fabulous! Here are a few pictures of our check in routine and our five star room. My nausea meds didn't make me sleep this time; instead, I was up until midnight. I slept until 4:30 a.m. when the tech thought it necessary to check my vitals and weigh me. Yes, I said weigh me at 4:30 in the morning. She wheeled in a metal scale, banging along the walls and all. She not only woke up me, but I'm sure anyone else on the floor. Then, I could not go back to sleep! Currently, I am sitting in the treatment room at my dr's office. I'm not sure who knows this or not. But my oncologist is Dr. Numnum in the Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute and he and his staff are great! Chris and I brought them bagels this morning, hehe.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment