3.03.2010
Nikki Update
Day 1-2 treatment went well this time at the hospital. I was in last Thursday for blood and had a few issues, so this time they were on their toes. I had the nurse manager as my night nurse if that tells you anything:) My doctor said congratulations today because my beta is at 5, and that means that I have 1 cycle and a half left. I'm trying not to get too excited because I am anxious that it will rise again. If it does start to rise again for any reason, doc will do a scan of my body, then operate on the 2 spots in my lungs. There are in such placement that the surgeon will be able to get access through the sides of my ribcage. But let's hope it does not come to that. My little sister normally stays with me overnight at the hospital, but she started not feeling well and left. Turns out she has a virus that she picked up from her ER clinical that day. So let's pray that I do not get the virus and delay treatment when we are so close.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nikki-
ReplyDeleteIt's Amy Charlton, you're old friend. April and I have been following your progress. We pray for you, Sherry and your family. You are such an awesome, caring and fearful spirit! You are going through things people twice our age don't necessarily have to go through. You are amazing! I am always so exited to see the new photos of Gabirele, she is absolutely darling!
I would like to send you an invite on facebook. Can you tell me how to find you? April and I would like to share things with you about our children as well. I know our Moms do all the time, but it sure would be nice to be in touch with all of you again. Like the old times... Hang in there kiddo! You are working miracles already! GOD is on your side!
Love,
Amy