1.03.2010
It's a New Year!
Well...we bring in the New Year with Gabriele's first bad cold, which as turned into an ear infection so Chris took her to the doc today. This is her first cold though so that's pretty good in seeing that she is 9 months old. I had my Day 8 treatment on Dec. 30 and it knocked me on my butt more than last time. Now it's time to recoop since I have next week off. That's a good thing since my doc is flying out to the Alabama game, haha! He asked me to come in on Tuesday for bloodwork since he is leaving that night. The holiday staff did not run my Beta numbers last week so I have no idea what I am. Let's hope it's 8 or less!! Oh yeah, and our New Year's Eve was celebrated by going to bed @ like 9:30 :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment