1.13.2010
Nikki Update
Hey to all! I was scheduled for treatment yesterday, but found out that my white was too low, so I was sent home. My beta from last week is 12, but I should find out later today if it has continued to drop. Not sure what it will do since I have not had treatment for 2 weeks. I have had a reaction to the adhesive on my PICC line dressing, so it is all red and rashy. And itches like crazy!! I'm going in this afternoon to get it changed out. Other than that we are just waiting. Gabriele had her 9 month check up; she is almost 19 lbs and 27" tall. She is back to her normal self again from having her first cold, yeah!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hope your treatment went well last night.....I talked to your Mom and Gabriele yesterday and they told me that Liz was with you...Maybe it won't be long before this will be all behind us. Love from Aunt Jane & Uncle Bob
ReplyDelete