1.22.2010

Nikki Update

Well I'm sure some of you have heard that I had to go in for more scans yesterday. My beta jumped back up...it is now around 450 I think. So we thought we were close to one more treatment, but no. I just got news today that my mri and ct scans look good. I have two spots left in my lungs from the 50 that were there before my treatments started. My uterus has a small spot that might just be an error on the scan, it is so small; and my brain is clear. So now I am scheduled to go in Monday morning at 630 a.m. for doc to put my port in. They had to pull my PICC line out because I had a skin reaction that was not getting better. I wake up from getting my port, then go over to the clinic for my new treatment! Crazy how close they can run chemo through your body from being put under. All in all, we are all doing well. Gabriele is all over the place; and I mean everywhere. She went from scooting around a little one day to all out sprint crawling. She has her dad's crazy hyper gene I think! haha! We have hit a few bumps in the road, but we are closer to 0 now than in October!

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there Nikki! You have such a great attitude! Glad to hear your scans are better!

    ReplyDelete